Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quirks

Rules:
List the rules on your blog
Tag 6 people
List 6 quirks about yourself
link? I'm not sure how to do this one the person you tagged you.

Quirks:
1. I always do things in the same order-like the dishes-first the silverware and cups. Then bowls then plates, then everything else.
2. It doesn't bug me to have a dirty house when someone comes over but I usually clean it up while they're here. Especially if they have kids. Silly, I know.
3. I don't like to get ready for the day if I have any "work" to do. I'll just put grubby clothes on until after I mop the floor or weed.
4. I have to put the clothes from the washer right into the dryer. If they sit longer than an hour or two I have to wash them again.
5. I never really measure exactly when I'm cooking either.
6. I hate having snot in my nose. It's a gross quirk, I know. But I'm always blowing my nose.

I tag:
Deb
Rhonda (you really already did it so we're both off the hook)
Amy
Darci
April
Bethany

Happy Quirking!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is fun to read these!! It makes me miss you! You have such a darling family- I want to see more pictures!

Bethany said...

You are so funny! I can't wait to post my quirks on my blog. I'll do it when I get back though. It'll give me time to think about it!