Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I debated whether to break this up into different posts but I'm just bad at posting regularly and I have some fun pictures I want to share so here it goes...


My latest creation... My sister, mom and I threw a baby shower for my cousin. I absolutely love decorating cakes (I don't mind eating them either)


This is a really bad picture, but the only one I could get of my new dog, "Pepper". It took Dusty and I almost a week to agree on a name for her. She's an Austrailian Shepherd and still only about 3-4 months old. Someone had abandoned her and siblings on the hwy and so I brought her home. Dusty was pretty shocked because I am not strictly speaking a "dog person" but she plays really well with our Ty and hopefully I'll figure out how to get her to sit and all that fun stuff.


Proof that big brother's really can be nice to their little sisters!



Our new-to-us trampoline! My sister sold their house and the renters didn't have room for it so now it's in our backyard. It's missing some springs but the kids LOVE it!



1 comment:

James and Lauren said...

samanthas hair is getting SOOOO long and your cake is super cute. :)