Friday, March 12, 2010

Sewing Craze!

I went on a sewing craze the other day and tackled my mending pile. There was a maternity shirt that had been there since I was pregnant with Samantha (almost 2 year ago!!) - pathatic. I also made this cover for our storage/changing table in Sam's room. Her room is finally the way I want it (I think...).

6 shirts, 3 dresses, 3 pants and 4 pair of shorts mended and ready to wear!








Changing table before (ugly holiday storage)- After you'd never know what was under there...


Samatha's girly room. I guess the one thing I haven't done yet is window treatments... maybe this summer.

4 comments:

James and Lauren said...

you go girl! Looks great!

Janell said...

Her room is so cute! What a great idea to cover up a storage space. It looks beautiful. And I'm the same way with mending - I put it off forever!

Tyler and Jen Christensen said...

Looks Great! I wish I had my sewing machine, but along with everything else of ours---it's in storage. I need to sew some patches on Taylor's scout shirt. Maybe I'll have to come over and borrow yours :)

Bethany said...

That is so cute! Way to go! I see you decorated her room yellow with little daisies!!!! I love the little canopy thing above her bed. Very pretty.