Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Snow

 I've been itching to do a blog post!  The other day we had our 1st snow of the season and I actually remembered to get some pictures.  I was surprised that Samantha was so excited and eager to go out and play.  While she can be very active, she seems to be kind of a home body.  She had a blast!  Nathan, on the other hand has been particularly fearless but was quite hesitant with the snow at first.  Here are some pictures.  After playing in the snow, Nathan and Samantha enjoyed warming their toes by the fire with Lacie (our live-in "nanny").  The picture of Nathan in the laundry basket is how I found him one day when I went to wake him up from his nap.  I really can't believe he slept in it for his nap but I guess it must have been comfortable.    We're in the thick of Halloween activities and will post about those soon!








No comments: