Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blessings in disquise

As I was getting ready for bed last night, Samantha was pretty fussy and I started thinking, "oh, it's going to be a long night." Then I thought, well, if Samantha wakes up, I'll just get to do a blog post. She slept all night! I can't decide if Heavenly Father didn't want me to blog or if He just knew this new mom needed some sleep. Either way, a month-old baby sleeping all through the night is a miracle to me. Dusty's at scout camp all night so hopefully we'll have a few more miracles this week.

4 comments:

Mary Medina said...

Oh Melanie! I'm so glad you created this blog! I linked it to my Google homepage. Keep them coming! Or get some sleep ;)

ben said...

hey mel your blog is cool, do you know how to build them from scratch or did you find a template somewhere. Love ya ben

Rhonda said...

I am so glad you got a blog! I LOVE the layout. Samantha is beautiful!! Congrats! More pictures please!!!

Pughs said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Hopefully you can find time to get more pictures and stuff on. I know how long it takes me sometimes. Love ya!