Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memories

I guess this is sort of like being tagged. I got this from my sister-in-law's "flog".

Here are the directions-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or it can be a memory with Dusty, Brian or Samatha. It doesn't have to be hilarious or mucho importante, anything you remember!
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Or if you don't feel like commenting you can email me if you have my email address.

Let the memories flow.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Mell! :) This is Emily (Deb's sister... I found your blog on hers.) Anyway... I remember driving back from Roosevelt to Provo from Deb's reception with you. We were driving when all of a sudden it sounded like it was raining... but nope. We ran into a swarm of a MILLION bugs! It was so bad that the windshield wipers would just smear their guts all over the place... we finally had to clean it off at a gas station I think. Ew! Weird memory, I know... it just hit a bunch of bugs the other day and it reminded me of that. :) (You kids are super cute by the way!)

Pughs said...

Boy do I have too many memories to add to this!
One in particular was when you and I were driving to California (I can't remember which time it was. We were in your neon and the engine kept overheating and we had to drive with the windows down, the heater on, and we had to drive 55mph so the engine wouldn't overheat. And of course it was during the hottest part of summer (at least it felt like it). I was so glad when we got to California and then again when we got back to Utah, because it was so hot!!! Oh the memories.

Bethany said...

- Going to Oregon a few times... Is that your big toe? I still get a laugh outta that.
- Aunties Potholders
- Painting your room with clouds and leaving our hand prints in your closet.
- Disneyland for New Years

Lots and lots of lovely memories. I miss you and I'll call you soon.

Amy said...

hey! i left our spring break to california memory on deb's blog. so i'll leave a different memory on yours.:)
moving our mattresses out to the front room of our dorm and having a sleepover with deb. we watched movies and talked all night. i think we did that a couple of different times.
i miss you! hope everything is going good. i have a blog now...it's jonandamybarlow.blogspot.com

James and Lauren said...

laying on the floor of our fourth floor apartment with the fans on us in our underwear because it was so STINKIN hot!