Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Here is my handsome little knight and his friend the pirate. They had a blast playing with thier swords. Brian's got broken before we even got to the ward Halloween party though. hehe. I made Dusty a matching knight tunic but apparently we didn't get a picture of daddy knight and his little knight in training.





Then I made Samantha and I matching "Maiden" outfits. I had so much fun and eveyone loved them. Evelyn, our nanny made Samantha's headband to match her costume. We had a blast. This picture really doesn't do justice to our little princess but she was just beautiful.



4 comments:

Tyler and Jen Christensen said...

We never got to see your costumes in person. They look so cute! Good job!

Pughs said...

Hey you guys look great. We didn't get super great pictures of all of us either.

Bethany said...

Awww!! Samantha is a doll! Great job on the costumes! They're awesome!!!!

Michelle said...

Just stopping by to say hi! I've got my own blog over at http://leavingthecocoon.blogspot.com. Nice to see how things are going with you these days!