Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Letter

Hello everyone!
I know I'm late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! We had an amazing time in Arizona for the holidays. I sent this letter and picture out to some of you but here it is for everyone else. Rhonda, Bethany, I need your addresses again. :)

(You can't see it as well, but the letter spells our names going down.)

Dear Family and Friends,

Daddy of two now, I love to play with my son and daughter.
Unlucky for the elk I shot, our freezer is full of meat from my first harvest hunting.
Supposed to take some welding classes at night this Spring.
Tried school at BYU-I and did well, but decided it wasn’t for me.
Yelling the orders as a foreman building steel buildings.

Misses being home all day with the kids.
Evaluated with top marks as a Special Education Teacher at Midway Middle School.
Lucky to have the cutest, smartest, most amazing kids!
Amiably working with the children in Primary at church.
Nanny Evelyn cares for the kids while I’m at work.
Infinite blessings have been ours this year (finishing the re-modal).
Exercising every day to get in shape and loose baby weight.

Busy, busy toddler.
Really loves the snow!
Imagine the messes I can make and all the things I’m learning.
A really loving, helpful big brother.
Nearly 3 and loving nursery.

Silly and fun, I love to play any time of night or day.
Almost 6 months and 21 pounds.
Mantha is what my big brother calls me.
Almost always I sleep all through the night.
Nothing but cute, cute, cute.
Trying to crawl all over the house.
Hair’s all there but not very long.
All is well with my family.

We hope you had a great 2008
and an even better 2009!

Much Love,
The Allens

3 comments:

Bethany said...

What a cute idea for your letter. Samantha beats out Harrison for weight! He's 20 pounds. Your kids are too cute. Wish we could play with them. Ah, someday....

Bethany said...

p.s. Two thumbs up for exercising every day! Way to go!

Tyler and Jen Christensen said...

I like your idea for the letter too!! Maybe I will try that next year for ours.