Thursday, May 28, 2009

School Out!!










































































































Today was the last day of school! Everyone kept asking me if I was excited and yes, I'm thrilled to be able to stay home with my kids next year but I was a little sad too. I've worked my tail off for two years to make that program successful and it's pretty tough to just walk away. It was a good day though. The staff got me a certificate to a spa... so a massage, a pedicure? hmmm we'll have to see. Dusty's been gone a little over a month now. We're adjusting but missing him tons! I've been trying to take lots of pictures so I can send him pics of the kids about once a week. Here are some of them.

5 comments:

Amy said...

so i was on fb first and didn't know you had updated your blog when i wrote that comment. :) where's dusty at? i think you did a post of that situation when you first found out but not an update. hope you're holding up ok. that would be very hard i think. you are a strong woman! :) love you tons!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE all of the pictures. You seriously have the cutest kids! My favorite is the one of Samantha puckering her lips...what a doll! Congrats on the last day of school. I am sure it would be hard to leave the program, but I am super excited for you to stay at home. What a cute momma you are!

We don't have any trips planned to Utah any time soon, but if we ever do I will let you know!

Pughs said...

It's so fun to see all the pictures of your kids. They grow up so fast. Good luck with the "few" ;) more weeks you have until Dusty gets back. Love ya lots. Call anytime you need anything.

Bethany said...

I LOVE love love those pictures! My favorite is of Samantha walking and holding someones hand. I also really like the picture of Brian and Samantha with the duckies in their mouth. Hope you are well, call me any time too!

Tyler and Jen Christensen said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! A spa gift certificate, huh? That will be fun for you. Maybe Tyler will let me go too :)