Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Photo Shoot


































It's Sunday and here is the frigid northwest the wind is blowing over 30mph. All the ladies had to hold their dresses down on the way out to their cars after church. It was really kinda funny. Dusty fell asleep in his chair so I decided to take a few pictures of the kids real quick. They get pretty tired of mommy say "smile" "Brian, just let Samantha touch you" "smile" but I got a couple of good ones.

Brian and Samantha are actually starting to play together now! It's super cute. Brian will imitate Sam's yells and "talking" and he really likes to play peek-a-boo with her.

Samatha learned how to come down the stairs without falling--it takes her a longtime though because she'll go down one or two stairs and then forget she's trying to get down and crawl back up. hehehe.

Dusty leaves for Basic Training on April 21 to Missouri. Then he'll go straight into advanced training and he should be home the end of July.

We put our house in up for sale!
We figured the kids and I could move in with my parents if it sells soon and then we'll be ready to move as soon as Dusty gets back. We want some property. We've been looking around here, and a few places in Southern Utah but I think where we end up will depend on where Dusty gets a job.
All these changes are exciting, scary and pretty stressful but I know that God will bless us as long as we're willing to serve him.
Anyone want to move to Idaho?
Anyone need a vehicle? (we're selling a few of those too-we have 7)

5 comments:

MH5 said...

MELANIE!!!!! I am so excited to get back in touch with you! Lauren told me that she found you on facebook, but I don't have a pb page yet. I've missed you!!!
....I'm not sure where you are living right now, but we're trying to sell our house to move back to Utah.
Email me! miller_crew4@yahoo.com

Bethany said...

You have 7 cars??? Are any of them yellow?

Pughs said...

Cute pictures. It's fun that Brian lets Sam play with him a little bit now. It will be good as they both get older and will play more and more with each other. Brandon can't wait to play with Parker. He just wants to tackle and chase him. ;)

brit said...

hi mel, It is Brittany from USU. Deb found me, I found you... you know the drill. Good to see your beautiful kids!

Annie Hall said...

I already live in Idaho and am loving every minute of it. I added you the other day having no idea who you were and only today did I look at your profile and realize who you were.