Sunday, January 29, 2012

May 2011





It's 2012 already and I totally dropped the ball with blogging every month like I had planned. Maybe it's because I made a commitment and didn't keep it, maybe it's because my pictures are finally organized, maybe it's because I'm a little shocked January 2012 is already over and I'm not quite ready for a new year, maybe I'm just a little too sentimental- whatever the reason, here are are the posts for the rest of 2011.

May 2011

We took a really long but wonderful trip the end of May/ beginning of June. We started out in Oregon at Jared and Mackenzie's wedding, a visit to Eagle Point for Whitley's blessing (Jess and Emma's baby), a short stay in Susanville with Jake and Shannon, and a few days in Las Vegas at Uncle Bill's place to do some concrete and visit with Dusty's family. Here are a few photos.

No comments: